Thank you to Lexi over at Lexi the Schnauzer for nominating me to participate in the Eight Photos of Happiness challenge created by Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet. We’re going to forgo pictures of the pup and kitties and instead, to fulfill the challenge, post pictures from Aaron’s and my adventures yesterday!
WE RODE ON A PIRATE SHIP! It was so much fun, and the kids all had a blast (who am I kidding? The adults all had a blast as well). It was well worth taking a day off of work (and blogging) to do.
I know I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers to fulfill the duties of the challenge, but I’m just going to open it to anyone who wishes to participate! The rules are as follows:
- Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post;
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet);
- Post your 8 photos of happiness;
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy;
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking;
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!